- This event has passed.
Building Diversity Game Changers
True sustainability cannot exist without equity. Communities are like flourishing forests, diversity is key to survival. Buildings are the trees that root the foundation for community, and the teams that design and construct those buildings need to have those ingredients of diversity that will make that community flourish. This event will bring together minority business leaders, and public agency equity advocates who are some of the diversity game changers that are reshaping our local industry to become a multi-disciplinary integrated playing field where everyone is in and nobody is out.
The Oregon Association of Minority Entrepreneurs(OAME) and the National Association of Minority Contractors (NAMC)have developed a great panel of speakers that includes:
- James Faison, Faison Construction
- Nate McCoy, National Association of Minority Contractors (NAMC)
- Summer Gorder, EcoReal Solutions
- Dr. Derron Coles, BluePrint Program
- Aidan Gronauer, Portland Public Schools