- This event has passed.
What’s ‘Greening-On’ in Portland? (In-person or Virtual)
Efforts to Keep Portland Green are happening in a number of different ways. Come for a night of short presentations by some of Portland’s most impactful social justice and sustainable design/construction initiatives. The schedule will include presenters who will have 5 minutes each to explain who they are, what they do, why they do what they do and how you can get involved..
- Amanda Ingmire – Sustainable Buildings for All (SB4A)
- Jackie Santa Lucia – Experience Life Science Outdoors (ELSO- EmpowHer)
- ELSO co presenters include Sahara Defrees, Maab Mohhamed & Nyaz Addison
- Kaola Swanson – Sustainable Northwest (Forestry and Fire)
- Mark Fretz – University of Oregon’s Institute for Health in the Built Environment (Research Update)
- Kevin Kellogg – Hacienda CDC
- Andrew Olshin – Cascadia Cluster
- Teresa Gaddy – Ecotrust’s Green Workforce Academy
- Valerie Carey – Sankofa Lumber
More speakers to be announced before the event.
5:30 to 6pm – Social time
6pm to 7pm – Presentations and Q&A
7pm – onwards – More social time 🙂
Event Location: Sustainable NW Wood’s spacious indoor warehouse at 2701 SE 14th Ave PDX, OR 97202.
To register for the In-person experience – https://www.eventbrite.com/e/182908633647
(Appropriate face coverings and COVID-19 vaccination cards will be required for the in-person event)
To register for the Virtual experience – https://www.eventbrite.com/e/182946286267